Competition Terms & Conditions
Facebook Competitions – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No purchase necessary
2. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
3. The Competition runs from 11:00 18.06.21 until 12:00 24.06.21. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
4. Entry is open to UK residents, except employees of Carzam Ltd and their families, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with either Carzam Ltd or the competition.
5. The conditions of entry will be shown on the Facebook post.
6. The winner will be notified on our Facebook page on the afternoon of 24.06.21.
7. The winner will be selected at random.
8. The winner must redeem their prize within one month, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize. Carzam Ltd will not be responsible for delay caused by third parties.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
10. Failure to respond and/or provide details for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
11. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Unless agreed in writing, the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or
default of any third party supplier.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. The winner agrees to the use of their name and location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Carzam Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
16. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
17. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
18. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
19. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
22. This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter these terms at any time.
24. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
25. The Promoter is Carzam Ltd, Samson House, Celta Road, Morley Way Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 7BW.
26. The winner’s name and town will be available by writing in to Carzam Ltd at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. The same shall also be announced on www.facebook.com/Carzamuk.